Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu provides a variety of medical services. Some require admission while others do not.
Documents required for registrations are:
- Your passport/identity card.
- Your health insurance card and guarantee letter from your health insurance (if you are covered by insurance).
- Your doctor’s referral notes.
- Past or present medical records, X-Rays and prior test results (if your doctor has requested them).
- Medications that have been prescribed for you.
- A copy of your advance directives (if any).
Hospital admissions can be made through:
- Admission Counters at the main lobby between 7 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. daily or;
- Accident & Emergency counters at the ground floor of the hospital block 24 hours daily.
You will be provided basic comfort items including towels and soaps to make your stay more comfortable. However, we advise our patients to bring other personal items with them including:
- Night clothes
- Toothbrush and toothpastes
Outpatient treatments and procedures can be obtained at;
- The Accident & Emergency Department at the ground floor, operational 24 hours a day.
- The Specialist Outpatient Clinic located on the 5th, 6th and 7th floor.